Payment Gateway Settings
Use this guide to enable and manage the payment options your customers will see at checkout.
Access to Payment Gateways
Follow the steps given below for this process:
- Log in to the "Admin Area".
- Click on the "Settings" menu.
- Scroll down to the "Billing" option.
- Select the "Payment Methods" section.
Navigation: "Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Methods"
With the settings under this section, you can define the default payment methods that your customers can view on the payment screen.
Initial Settings Tab
The "Initial Settings" tab contains the basic settings of the payment modules you will integrate into your system. As the first stage of installation should be considered:
1) Enabled Module Selection
- Here you can select the payment modules that need to be enabled on your system.
- If you make no selection in this field, no payment method will appear in the client area.
2) Card Storage Module
- This field selects the module to be used so that your customers can securely store their card information and make automatic payments.
All Modules Tab
The "All Modules" tab displays and allows you to manage all payment modules available in your system.
- Activated payment modules are marked green in this section.
- These modules are the ones currently viewable by your customers.
Search Within Modules
- There is an extensive list of modules that include all payment methods supported on our platform.
- You can use the search function to find a specific payment service provider.
Additional Reminder and Support
If the module of the payment service provider you are looking for is not in our list, you do not need to worry. You can find solutions that fit your needs by consulting the additional resources listed below:
- You can visit the WISECP Marketplace to discover modules and addons prepared by custom developers.
With this comprehensive guide, you can effectively manage your company's financial transactions. If you have any questions or need support, please feel free to contact us.