Creating a New Language
You can create and translate as many new languages on WISECP as you like.
In WISECP, English and Turkish languages are available as standard. If you want to add a different language, you can do this easily by following the steps below. Please follow the steps below.
- ) Please follow the path Admin Area > Languages > Add Language
- ) Please define the following areas on the pop-up page;
Country: Select the country that language belongs to
Copy (Reference) Language: Select the language from which the language content will be copied.
Language Title: The title that the visitors can see when choosing language, or based on their location.
Sequence Number: The order in which the language will appear.
- ) After clicking on the "Add New" button, the new language will be added to the system as reference language texts.
Because the new language you add is created with the language texts you choose as a reference, you need to translate the language texts. To do this, follow the steps below;
- ) Please follow the path Admin Area > Languages > Browse Languages
- ) Find the new language you've added on the pop-up page and click on the "Edit" button.
- ) Click on the "Export" button on the pop-up page. Thus, all text of the language is exported as an excel file.
- ) Open the excel file you downloaded and translate and save all the text you see in it by language.
- ) Open the editing page again and import and save the excel file from the "Import" section.
In this way, your new language will now be displayed as the texts you have translated.
That is all!