Custom Ticket Statuses
Create custom statuses for support tickets
If you need different ticket statuses for support ticket statuses than the default ones, you can easily create new support ticket statuses. Follow the steps below to create new support ticket statuses.
- Follow the path "Support > Tickets" in your administration area.
- Click the "Settings" button in the upper left corner of the page that opens.
- On the page that opens, click the "Custom Statuses" tab.
The page that opens has many adjustable fields and is explained as follows:
- Associated Status > What default status the new ticket status is basically linked to. (Technically, new ticket statuses should be linked to a basic ticket status.)
- Name > A publicly visible status title for the new ticket status.
- Color > The color in which the new ticket status will be displayed by everyone. (Can be adjusted from the color scale.)
- Drag/Drop Button > Set the order in which the new ticket status will be displayed using "drag/drop" method.
- Delete Button > Deletion of created ticket statuses.
You can create as many new support ticket statuses as you want according to the instructions above.