With ResellerClub, one of the popular domain name registrar, you can automatically provide all domain name services to your customers
Thanks to the Resellerclub api integration in WISECP, all the following operations can be provided instantly automatically.
- Domain name registration process
- Whois information update
- Dns identify and update
- Identify and update name server information
- Whois protection
- Domain name transfer code
- Import all the extensions
- Automatic cost update
How to Set Up ResellerClub Module Setting?
- If you don't have an existing ResellerClub account, create a new one https://tr.resellerclub.com/signup-now here. If you have an account, log in via https://tr.resellerclub.com/login.
- Once you've logged in, click on the section below.
- Note aside the API Key information mentioned in the image below and paste the IP address of the server where your site is located into the area specified in the image below.
- Note aside the Reseller ID information specified in the image below.
- Identify the API key and Reseller ID information you obtained in the image above to the Admin Area > Services > Domain Name Registration > Domain Name Registrar > ResellerClub Module page.