You can receive payments via Stripe on WISECP. Please follow the steps below for Stripe configuration.
Stripe.com Required Settings
- Login to your Stripe.com area.
- Click the "Developers" button in the upper right corner.
- On the page that opens, click the "API Keys" tab and note the "Publishable key" and "Secret key" information at the bottom.
- Click the "Webhooks" tab and then click the "Add an endpoint" button at the bottom of the page.
- In the window that opens, provide the following definitions.
"Endpoint URL" > In this field, define the "Callback URL" information found in the "WISECP Stripe module".
"Description" > Type "FOR WISECP" in this field.
"Version" > Select "Last Version" in this field.
"Select events to listen to" > In this field, if you are going to use "Stripe Basic" type, select the "payment_intent.succeeded" event.
If you are going to use "Stripe Checkout" type, select "checkout.session.completed".
"Add Endpoint" > Click the button to complete the process.
- After successfully completing the process, click on the Webhook you have created.
- Make a note of the "Signing secret" (formerly "Webhook Endpoint Secret") information on the page that opens.
WISECP Module Required Settings
- Follow the path "Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateways", and click the "All Modules" tab on the page that opens, and view the Stripe module.
- In the page that opens, define the information you noted earlier, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Follow the path "Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateways" and select the "Stripe" module in the "Enabled Module Selection" field on the page that opens and save it.
After all these settings, you can now start receiving payments with Stripe.