Import from WHMCS
With the help of the import tool created by WISECP, your whole data from WHMCS will be transferred to WISECP within few minutes.
With the import tool specially developed for this, all your data will be fully transferred from the WHMCS system to the WISECP. This process consists of a few very short phases and is completed in a short period of time.
You can access the import tool from the following path:
WISECP Admin Area > Tools > Easy Import Tools > Import from WHMCS
The data that will be transferred from WHMCS To WISECP:
- All product/service categories
- Product/services packages
- All client accounts
- All orders
- All order add-ons
- All invoices
- All support tickets
- Other data
Usage and Instructions
- Due to insufficient server resources, the process may be interrupted. Keep a backup of your existing WISECP database to be able to re-import onto the clean database.
Depending on the size of your Whmcs data, you are likely to experience timeout problems during the import process. Therefore, PHP timeouts, Apache timeouts, MySQL timeouts limits should be as high as possible, if possible, there should be no limit.
We recommend that you review the optimization suggestions below. Do not neglect to keep the relevant values as high as possible.
- This module does not perform any action on the current WHMCS database, it simply copies the data.
- The type of your product packages found on WHMCS is transferred to the WISECP as a special product group if "Other Product/Service" is selected.
- The processing time will vary depending on the size of your data. Please wait until the operation is complete.