Paypal Module SettingsRelease Date: 2019/08/22
PAYPAL is a widely used method of sending and receiving payments worldwide. WISECP supports the Paypal payment method.
Please follow the steps below to be able to collect payments via Paypal with WISECP.
1) Follow the path Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateway > Paypal
2) You'll see the options below;
- Email Address > Identify your Paypal Email for Paypal account
- Commission Rate (%) > Identify the commission you will collect for Paypal payments. (Optional)
- Notify URL > URL information for Paypal to back the transaction result after the payment process. You'll need to identify on the "Instant Notifications" page. (This process is detailed below)
- Success URL > If the payment process is successful, the return page URL
- Failed URL > If the payment process is unsuccessful, the return page URL (Not Required)
Paypal Account Settings
There are a few steps to be taken payments and automatically process on WISECP
1) Copy "Notify URL" on the Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateway > Paypal page.
2) Log into your account via Paypal.com. Click on the area shown in the image below;
3) Then follow the steps below;
4) In the next stage, click the button shown in the image below;
5) In the next stage, paste and save the "Notify URL" information that you've previously copied;
6) Follow the step shown in the image below;
7) Then, define and save "Success URL" information;
Now you can collect instant and automatic payments via Paypal with WISECP