Getting StartedRelease Date: 2019/07/29
Where Are the Domain Name Registrar Modules?
All domain name registrar modules are under the /coremio/modules/Registrars/ directory. You can review and refer to available module files as an example.
Creating a Module Folder
- Go to the modules folder and create a folder under the name you determine for the module. You can use (upper/lower cases, numbers and underline "_") in module names.
- Download the files in "samples / modules / Registrars / ExampleRegistrarModule" directory on our Github page.
- Save the downloaded files to the module folder you create.
- Change the terms of "ExampleRegistrarModule" mentioned in the names and contents of sample files to be the same with the name you give to the module.
- When the Registrar module will be run, it first runs the php file named "ExampleRegistrarModule" in module folder. The file should contain a Class and it should have the name of the file. You can include the API files of your service provider in the file.
- config.php file is a file where setting information of the registrar are saved and displays the array() value.
- /lang/ folder contains language files. The language file displays the array() value.
- /pages/ folder contains the "settings.php" file for displaying the setting information of the registrar module. You can arrange the setting page of the module by using (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) codes in this file as you wish.
- /controllers/ folder is currently used to process and save the form data received from module's settings page.