V3 Release Date: 03/10/2022
More integrations, features and improvements are now waiting for you
Numerous new integrations have been included in the system
- Amazon Pay
- Kuveyt Türk
- İş Bankası
- Ziraat Bankası
- Yapı Kredi
We have developed superior and unique features for you
Full Compliance with GDPR
Your customers can request the removal or anonymization of their personal data at any time. Many such transactions are carried out automatically by the personal data management system. Thanks to the personal data management system, you can operate in compliance with GDPR laws.
For detailed information, please click here.
Advanced DNS and Whois Profiles
You can now offer the ability to manage DNS records such as "A, AAAA, MX, SPF, DKIM, CNAME, TXT" and similar in the domain name services you offer to your customers. In addition, your customers can create multiple whois profiles and easily use them in registration and update processes.
Domain Doc Management
Some domain extensions (eg US, CA etc.) require documentation and additional information to register. At this point, thanks to the Domain Doc Management System, you can now manage the document/information sending and verification processes in a very easy and practical way.
For detailed information, please click here.
More Advanced Support System
New features have been developed in the support system so that you can provide faster and more effective support to your customers.
- Performance improvements
- Custom support ticket statuses
- Advanced filtering
- Preview for images in support ticket
- Support ticket activity log
- "Service Status" in support ticket detail
With the Email Piping feature, you can convert the e-mails sent to the e-mail addresses of the specified departments into support tickets, and you can communicate with your customers through the support system in a much easier and more practical way.
For detailed information, please click here.
Enhanced Spam Protection
With the strong spam protection in V3, messages sent via email piping, support tickets and contact form are filtered in the spam security system, so you are strongly protected from unwanted messages.
For detailed information, please click here.
More efficient Shared Server Management
You can now manage and monitor your shared servers much more easily. The following features are available to you with V3.
- Income/Expense Indicator
- Grouping Shared Servers
- Occupancy Alert for Shared Servers
- Product package statistics: Viewing data such as income statistics, active services, number of active services when "admin area > product package detail" is viewed.
- Setup fee definition feature: A feature about charging a "first payment" or "setup fee" in product pricing.
- Billing profiles & updating billing details: Changing the address section in the client area to "Billing Profiles" and making it more comprehensive. Providing the opportunity to update unpaid invoices with current invoice details.
- Improvement of smart search: The "Smart Search" in the admin panel is now faster than ever.
- Comprehensive taxation settings: All settings related to billing and taxation have been brought together in a single page. (Visit to "Settings > Billing > Taxes > Advanced")
- Improvement in the cronjob system: In the cronjob system, some optimizations regarding task distribution and scheduling have been developed.
- An optional feature has been developed in "Security Settings > Prohibited List" to prevent account creation with temporary email services.
- Developed GDPR checkbox to sign up for the newsletter and send messages from the contact form.
- Ability to set a minimum registration period for domain extensions.
- In order to provide faster and more balanced support to customers, new features have been developed in the support system.
- Setting which tickets appear first. (oldest, newest and by client group)
- Ticket creation ban for blacklisted customers.
- Ticket creation barrier for customers without service.
- Personnel can only see the tickets assigned to them.
- Setting the listing count of the ticket list.
- Setting the refresh time of the support ticket list in seconds.
- In the payment gateways modules, the feature about which countries the payment gateway can be used and in which countries it will not be used.
- Widget for domain orders to cliant area dashboard.
- Different ID number formatting features have been developed for "pro forma" and "invoices paid" in taxation.
- New features have been developed for defining and naming multiple tax types.
- Accessibility support has been development in the administration area.
- Ability to create different options for support ticket statuses in addition to the standard statuses.
- Adding "Whois Lookup" and "Website Viewing" button next to the domain names that appear in the administration panel > order list.
- To check the IP address of the visitor who will send a message through the contact form, via the Projecthoneypot.org service. Blocking the sending of contact message if it has a bad reputation.
- Sending invoices to customers in PDF format and downloading them from the client area.
- For multi-currency users, the feature that allows the payment to be collected in the selected currency at the time of payment.
- It is a feature that forwards the mails sent to the specified e-mail address to the support system and enables the creation of a support ticket.
- Showing a top red band warning for servers that have reached the maximum account creation limit.
- Viewing data such as income statistics, active services, number of active services when "admin area > product package detail" is viewed.
- Advanced filtering feature in "admin panel > support ticket list".
- In the "admin area > support ticket" detail, if there is an image in the ticket attachments, previewing in the form of a box.
- To keep a record of the processes made by X staff on the ticket in the "Admin Area > Support Ticket" detail. (Ticket Log)
- View of "next due date" and "service status" in admin area > support ticket detail.
- Changing the address section in the client area to "Billing Profiles" and making it more comprehensive. Providing the opportunity to update unpaid invoices with current invoice details.
- Visual improvements have been made.
- Performance improvements have been made.
- In the advanced search in the invoice list, the word filter was not searching the content of the invoice. Has been improved.
- Improved the ability to optionally clean the mail_logs table, which consumes excessive disk space.
- The module of the no longer existing Buycpanel service has been deleted from the system.
- Made some characters used in whois information to be compatible with German umlauts. Thanks Ruslan for your contribution.
- Visual adjustments have been made on the module setting and module-related pages in the admin area.
- The password definition field in the SMS module settings is censored.
- After that it will be checked whether the "simplexml_load_string" function is enabled.
- A confirmation window with detailed information will be displayed when activating the maintenance mode.
- Fixed the IP address "HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR" coming in as IP+Proxy IP.
- Services imported with the Whmcs import tool will be processed as "Cancelled" if they have a non-standard service status.
- Checking currency-related product packages when deactivating a currency.
- Fixed "extension not supported" issue if www is used in domain status query.
- It will be checked whether there is "PHP-XML" on the server.
- Supporting the use of hyphens (-) in the tax number.
- Developed the status feature for knowledge articles and categories. It has been ensured that inactive articles and categories cannot be accessed in the front interface in any way.
- Manual order creation is now possible for extensions without Whois server support.
- HetznerCloud modülünde paket yükseltme işleminde sunucunun power on durumunundan power off durumuna alınması.
- Before creating a transfer order for a domain name, it is ensured to check whether the domain name is suitable for transfer.
- Deleted accounts imported from Whmcs are treated as "deleted on server" in WISECP.
- In the cronjob system, some optimizations regarding task distribution and scheduling have been developed.
- Autodns whois control feature has been developed for InternetX domain name module.
- Deleting the text of the message written in case of clicking the "Reply Area" button again while sending a response in "Client Area > Support Ticket Detail". Also closing the ticket without warning when clicking the "Resolved" button by mistake.
- Re-development of the PAYTR payment gateway module according to the new structure.
- Improvement so that the + character can be used in customer email addresses.
- The standard listing limit for spot extensions on the domain name registration page has been removed.
- The order amount has been synchronized with the product amount and period information it is connected to.
- Some improvements have been made in the invoice listing on the administration panel.
- An improvement has been made so that letters can be defined in the tax number.
- All settings related to billing and taxation have been brought together in a single page.
- Improvements have been made to search and find " T.C.K.N." information on smart search.
- The invoice number that appears on the front interface has been made editable via the administration area.
- The "Smart Search" in the admin panel is now faster than ever.
- Removed decimal viewing for currency "HUF" due to display issue.
- "SingleSignOn" feature for CentosWebPanel hosting control panel and the ability to show panel information.
- Manually link any customer or order to a desired affiliate.
- Existing invoice ID numbers will be retained when importing invoices from the Whmcs system.
- Redesign of the Google/Facebook sign-in and sign-up button according to Google/Facebook brand guidelines.
- Supporting accessibility mode for page "/admin/module/payment?module=Balance".
- Re-development of the Stripe payment gateway module in a new structure with subscription/recurring and card storage(Tokens) features.
- Enable or disable the invoice formalization feature via the admin area.
- Improvement of the following optional setting related to Account Credit and Taxation.
● Apply Tax (Tax is charged when loading account credit, but not for other payments.)
● No Taxes (No tax is charged when loading account credit, but for other payments.)
- Hiding the "Currency Rates Updated" information in event logs due to too much.
- Automatic one-click adjustment of regional tax rules in "Taxation > Tax Rules".
- Added the "Kapakli" district of Tekirdag province.
- Redirect to client details when clicking on the client name in "admin area > support ticket detail".
- Fontawesome v5 support for icons
- Hiding the client area > domain transfer field in case of disabling the EPP box in admin area > domain extensions.
- Automatic deduction of the invoice amount from the customer account credit, in case the invoice is paid with the customer account credit via the admin area.
- Adding a logo upload field in the theme settings for easy replacement of the company logo that appears in the "Client area > invoice detail".
- In the automation settings, the problem of continuous invoice creation and cancellation due to the invoice cancellation day being set to be before the service cancellation day.
- Fixed the display problem related to the amounts in the bulk invoice payment process.
- A fix has been made so that the last payment date of the invoice created with the invoice merge method is the same as the invoice of the latest date.
- Fixed issue with YYYY-MM-DD date format.
- The 404 error that occurs when the administrator updates his/her own language in the admin area has been fixed.
- Unnecessary display of notification bubble in case of an API-based warning about additional services has been prevented.
- If the "hostname" information is empty in the import section of the shared server, the import does not take place.
- "????" problem in sms messages sent in Arabic language in Gatewayapi.com service has been fixed.
- Fixed the conflict problem caused by changing "hosting" to "server" in the browser address line during the order phase.
- The comma problem in the coupon amounts has been fixed.
- Fixed issue with auto-renewal and subscription view in Client Area > Service Detail
- "Sub Account ID" parameter will be sent in CCAvenue payment gateway.
- When e-mail or phone information is left blank on "Admin Panel > General Settings", "* - *" is displayed on the invoice preview page.
- In case of switching from multi-currency to single-currency, conversion of payments made in foreign currency into local currency.
- When the software product group was disabled, some links were still accessible in the front interface.
- Fixed a display issue related to price mismatch for the calculation system including tax on the bulk invoice payment page.
- Failure to create a hosting account with the "com.tr" extension for a domain with a "com" extension.
- In the software licensing system, the IP address is not reset when "reissue" is made in the client area > service detail.
- Fixed the issue where the domain name registration option was not displayed during web hosting, special product group and software product group purchasing stages.
- The category icons do not appear in the categories of the product groups on the homepage.
- Fixed an issue with payment page in Skrill payment method.
- The problem with the notification bubble display in the admin area menu for additional services whose service period is renewed has been fixed.
- The problem of "Insufficient credit balance" has been fixed, although the credit balance contains the same amount as the cart amount when making a payment via the cart.
- The bug in the "invoice refund date" information in the "Invoice Refunded" notification has been fixed.
- In some hosting orders transferred from Whmcs, the () phrase that appears in the client area > hosting order service detail has been corrected.
- Fixed the issue where foreign customers were forced to pay in USD even though there is no currency other than TRY in the system.
- The issue where the discount amount in the invoice is not processed with the current exchange rate has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where "suspend, unsuspend" commands were not passed to the module in custom product modules.
- Confusion in Whois details for some countries and states has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where if an order is linked to a custom product group and no product category, the product package to which the order is linked does not appear.
- Fixed an issue where the product bundle could not be specified as an additional service when creating an additional service.
- Fixed some issues when running a backup task in the CronJob system.
- The problem that some product groups are not visible in the menu content on the left side of the client area has been fixed.
- Fixed the "PayPal Create Subscription Error" issue.
- Fixed the issue where the icon field did not appear when editing the menu in "admin area > menu management".
- The deletion problem for the custom product group has been fixed.
- Fixed the display issue for the contact phone number on the contact page.
- Fixed display issue for "ARS" currency.
- Fixed an issue with the invoice last payment date that occurred in manual invoice creation.
- Fixed the issue with the standard commission rate in the reseller settings.
- Fixed an issue where order supplement services were "in process" even though they were connected to an API module.
- Fixed display issue with "MYR" currency.
- Fixed issue where client information was not selected in "admin area > shared server > import" tab.
- The problem of changing the "master server" in the "admin area > server order > core" tab has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where the secondary ID number on invoices could not be found in smart search.
- Fixed the sorting issue in the HetznerCloud admin area product listing.
- Fixed an issue with tax calculation for additional services in the tax included calculation method.
- Fixed the issue where the process was interrupted in the cronjob system.
- The service agreement and privacy agreement modal issue in the Classic theme when creating a new membership in the easy order stage has been fixed.
- 2FA verification popup window CSS issue on easy order stage.
- The problem that no information about the process result is viewed when an additional service is deleted from the order detail has been fixed.
- Sending duplicate invoice notifications for each service item after services with the same due date are combined into a single invoice.
Beta Sub-Release Changelog
- Manually added documents cannot be deleted in document verification process in "Administration panel > domain name order detail". Fixed.
- There was a problem creating vps in the Virtualizor module. Fixed.
- Fixed "VNC password too long" error in "create vps" process in Virtualizor module.
- Fixed the issue where the server status information was not displayed correctly in the Virtualizor module.
- For the "cloud" extension, "No Data Found" expression was not searched in the whois lookup process result information, so it showed appropriate results under all conditions. Fixed.
- Fixed the issue where "--" would appear in cash status.
- When updating whois information, "please fill in all fields" warning was displayed, it has been fixed.
- The "max_execution_time" value requested as the "1200" limit in the theme installation process has been reduced to "300".
- For hosting orders imported from the server, ftp password is not processed when ftp password reset is done from the client area. Fixed.
- There was a button issue in the payment process and invoice page for the "SSLCommerz" module. Fixed.
- Added "umlauts" support in PDF invoice generation.
- The "Stripe" payment gateway had an issue where 2 extra zeros were added if using "XAF" currency. Fixed.
- An improvement was made to the "IPARA" payment gateway.
- An improvement was made to the "KuveytTurk" payment gateway.
- An improvement was made to the "GarantiPOS" payment gateway.
- An improvement was made to the "İŞBANK" payment gateway.
- The "none_detail" issue has been fixed when creating an order in the admin area.
- The problem of not deleting the product price period in the administration panel has been fixed.
- The problem of choosing a hosting plan in the admin panel > hosting product detail has been fixed.
- Improved the Whmcs import tool. (Some issues with the phone number of customers registered with Whmcs were causing the process to be interrupted.)
- Fixed an issue where when the service was renewed, the last renewal amount was not processed into the order.
- The problem of appearance in the client area in the domain extension document management system has been fixed.
- Re-order creation with the domain name of the previously registered hosting service is blocked. (If the service is cancelled, an order can be created with the same domain.)
- If the "mb_str_replace" function is not available on the server, "str_replace" is used. This was causing many problems on servers without the "mb_str_replace" function.
- Fixed 404 error when making payment in invoice detail in client area.
- Fixed the problem that occurs in tabs if phone number is disabled in Client Area > Account Details.
- The problem with 3D in the Kuveyt Türk module has been fixed.
- "Paid amount and payable amount are not equal" error in PayTR module has been fixed.
- The routing problem related to the reseller program has been fixed.