Stripe Module Settings
To activate and configure the Stripe payment gateway, follow these steps.
Process that need to be done in the Stripe client panel
- Log in to your Stripe.com panel.
- Click on "Developers > API Keys" in the menu on the left. Please note the "Publishable Key" and "Secret Key" information on the page that opens.
- From the menu on the left, click "Developers > Webhooks". Click the "+ Add endpoint" button to add a new endpoint on the page that opens.
- Make defines on the page that opens as below.
"Endpoint URL" > In this field, define the "URL to be called" information in the WISECP Stripe module.
"Description" > Type WISECP phrase in this field.
"Version" > In this field, select "Last Version".
"Events to send" > In this field, select only the "Payment Intent" group.
"Add Endpoint" > Click this button.
- After adding "endpoint" successfully, note the "Signing Secret" information at the bottom of the page that opens.
Process that need to be done in the WISECP Stripe payment module
- Follow the "Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateways" and click the "Stripe" payment gateway on the left side of the page that opens.
- On the page that opens, identify the information you previously noted on the Stripe client panel as shown in the screenshot below.
- Follow the "Admin Area > Settings > Billing > Payment Gateways" and on the page that opens, select and save the Stripe payment option on "Activated Payment Gateways".
- The Stripe payment gateway is now activated on WISECP.